What Can You Start This Year?
While we’re halfway through February already, I feel like I’m just now able to get focused on what’s up for 2022. Maybe you’re in the same boat? Because honestly, who can work on business goals when you’re sharing your office with a 9-year-old playing Fortnite with his buddies during Christmas break? Or is that just me? Either way, you get where I’m coming from.
So, what’s on your goals list for this year?
Here’s what I’ll be working on:
- Automating my billing process.
- Learning how to navigate the Asana app and possibly transitioning from Trello.
- Streamlining my team’s task organization (see above).
- Taking new professional images for social media use and getting several clients to do the same.
- Wrapping up “one-off” projects in Q1 in order to focus on recurring business.
- Convert my personal Pinterest page to a business page (thanks to my preteen for pointing out how I already had 200+ followers!)
Food for Thought
If you know your business is in need of some zhuzhing this year, here are a few ideas:
- Start a newsletter to speak directly to your current clients and those interested enough in what you do to sign up for your email.
- If you don’t have any prospective clients to talk to through a newsletter, add an email sign-up on your website and include a lead magnet to give away in exchange for their email address.
- *Finally* get your social media game in gear.
- Kick off your blog by making a goal to post at least once a month.
- If you have a blog, challenge yourself to do an additional post each month. Clean up old posts with backlinks and updated calls to action.
- Institute a new app to become more productive.
How Can We Help?
I’m sure you already guessed it, but all of the above are services BW Concepts provides. But if your goals for this year involve something I don’t do, my vast network of friends and colleagues allows me to make great recommendations and introductions for you. So let’s talk! I’m always interested to hear what’s on your mind and how BW Concepts can help make it a reality.